Carol prides herself on her self determined philosophy of always providing 100% effort and experience to clients. Strong negotiating skills have been the cornerstone of Carol’s success. With 31 years of experience as a Broker, Carol Waite can be the KEY to your next move.
Carol is a very active member of the Kawartha Lakes community and has helped with the Royal LePage yard sale for the Women’s shelter (Lindsay branch) and also with Habitat for Humanity. As well as being a past Chair of Ethics committee and a past member of the Real Estate Board of Directors
Carol’s involvement in her community include: Commission of Girl Guides, Chair of the Board of Directors of the Ritz Villa Nursing Home, member of the Police Services, Big Sisters has served her for both personal development and satisfaction as well as equipping her better as a Real Estate Broker
Choosing An Agent
Buying a home is personal and emotional. So the relationship with your real estate agent has to be built on expertise, trust and mutual respect. After all, I will be acting as your eyes, ears and voice throughout the process. I have a legal duty to act in your best interests, to be completely transparent and accountable to you.
What Exactlly Do I Do?
People may think that a real estate agent is just limited to listing and selling property
However, with my 31 years of experience I will guide you thorough the process from start to finish to make this the right move for you.
Helping you with such things as they apply to your personal needs:
- Choosing the best financial options
- Working with home inspectors to make sure you are aware of any defects
- Be present during septic inspection (and answer and questions you may have: Whats the difference between a concrete tank and a holding tank?)
- Water testing for quality and quantity (including a well analysis: dug or drilled?)
- Any by-laws or ministry regulations that may apply
- Waterfront: deeded VS water access
- Benefits of title insurance
- Mold and how to look for it
- Connecting you with the right person whether buying or selling
- Catering to any and all of your individual needs